Sumary of “If we no longer manufacture anything in France, it’s not our fault”: Tanguy Mulliez, CEO of Danie…:
- He would make a name for himself when, in 1957, Brigitte Bardot wore one of his creations in the film Une Parisienne.
- The 7080s will mark a golden age for Daniel Hechter before his aura begins to wane.
- A ready-to-wear brand celebrating its 60th anniversary, the Daniel Hechter company, owned by the German Aulbach family, is present in 66 countries, and has an annual turnover of 200 million euros.
- Daniel Hechter was born in Paris in 1938, into a family that owned a ready-to-wear business.
- A great football fan, he took over a small club in 1973: Paris Saint-Germain, which was vegetating in the 3rd division.