Sumary of Independent traders deplore the constraint of sales:
- 20% of respondents), are 57% to consider this practice as financially more favorable than sales.
- While the sales began on June 22, the union of self-employed and very small businesses (SDI) is publishing a survey on how its member merchants are now considering this period of discounts.
- 36% of respondents admit that they do not have enough cash to order their next collection.
- Shutterstock Additionally, only 35% of independent retailers surveyed believe that ongoing promotions are a new way to make sales, not just clear inventory.
- Merchants also offering private upstream sales (i.e.
- This season, the independents will mainly start their markdowns at -20% (for 31% of respondents) and -30% (for 38%).