Sumary of Inspiramais 2022 closes with sustainability, transparency and the trends that will mark the next two…:
- Likewise, study pieces of textiles specially intervened by mycelial fungi in cottons and silks were revealed.
- Walter Rodrigues – Inspiramais These trends are the beginning of a new cycle in which the organization and its experts start working for the next edition of Inspiramais, which will be held at the end of January 2023.
- Denim is the new sneaker for luxury brands, declared Walter Rodrigues, director of the Inspiramais organization.
- Buttons and accessories for clothing and footwear made from orange and coffee peel were presented hand in hand with textiles printed with ecoprint, an ancient technique that eliminates 100% the use of chemicals and polluting dyes by leaves and natural anilines.
- Sustainability supported by transparency, the traceability of the supply chain and good practices remain at the top of mind of the interests of the Inspiramais fair, held at the Fiergs fairgrounds, in the city of Porto Alegre, as well as of the local industry.
- – Inspiramais On the second and last day of the innovation fair in Brazil, in addition to trends and advances in textile advances, sustainable developments on a micro scale were presented.