Sumary of Inspiration Quartz Michel Herbelin: the beautiful watch for everyone:
- Accustomed to taking us on a journey to the 1970s with its Newport collection, the Franche-Comté brand wanted to take us back a little further in time with this new range.
- A compendium of style and know-how that we longed to be able to put on our wrists… The Quartz Inspiration, no gender watch par excellence Since Michel Herbelin knows how to adapt to new trends, it is not surprising to see this new watch presented as a no gender model.
- If quartz watches are sometimes looked down upon by watch enthusiasts, this new Herbelin Inspiration could help change their position.
- In addition to the previously mentioned crown, two push buttons, concealed on the case at 4 and 8 o’clock, allow these various functions to be adjusted.
- Each Inspiration watch was therefore designed as a reinterpretation of the iconic design of the fifties: a very refined dial, indexes very fine, or even a pretty ball crown and a leather bracelet.
- Inspiration, the refined and timeless collection by Michel Herbelin It was in 2017 to celebrate its 70th anniversary that the French watchmaking Atelier Michel Herbelin inaugurated its Inspiration collection.
- The case is in polished steel, all in roundness, and houses a fluted ball crown set with a blue spinel cabochon.