Sumary of Interparfums closes the first half with high sales of 19.7%:
- Eventually, we will reach 7000 points of sale. In addition, Interparfums and Repetto will terminate on September 28 the perfume license agreement that has joined them since December 2011.
- In the first six months of its 2022 financial year, Interparfums recorded a turnover of 318.7 million euros.
- In the Pochet group, three of the fifteen lines are not working because there are no workers, and the company is even considering recruiting abroad. The official points out that this situation generated a loss of turnover in the period in the order of 25 million of euros.
- Highlight for Coach, which may soon become the group’s first brand in the country.
- France, in turn, registered a growth of 16% to 19.3 million euros in the period thanks to Rochas and Boucheron perfumes.
- An increase of 25%, Montblanc remains the leading brand in the Interparfums portfolio and accounts for 27% of the group’s activity.
- The group, which presented the results on Tuesday, July 19, for the first time at its new headquarters at 10 rue de Solférino, in Paris, which housed the former headquarters of the Socialist Party, now anticipates an annual turnover between 630 and 640 million euros.