Sumary of Interparfums sales up 19.7% in the first half of the year:
- As for the domestic market for the manufacturer, it registered plus 16% and 19.3 million euros (1.1 billion rubles*) over the specified period, thanks to Rochas and Boucheron.
- Moncler, whose perfumery license Interparfums received in 2020, has just begun to roll out and realized sales of 8.4 million euros (490.2 million rubles *).
- Coach has become the locomotive of trade in the Celestial Empire, it may soon become the number one Interparfums brand in this country.
- “This brand is represented in a thousand outlets, by the end of the year there should be two thousand, and over time we will come to seven thousand,” said Philippe Benasin.
- North America – a very dynamic market for perfumes and cosmetics and the main market for Interparfums – showed plus 9% and 110.7 million euros (6.4 billion rubles *).
- It is followed by Jimmy Choo with sales up 17% to 70 million euros (4 billion rubles*) and Coach up 29% to 67.6 million euros (3.9 billion rubles*).
- The offer of Montblanc, Jimmy Choo and such a brand in the group’s portfolio as Rochas developed especially steadily in Western Europe (if France is not taken into account) – sales increased immediately by 45%, to 55.1 million euros (3.2 billion rubles * ).