Sumary of Italmobiliare buys Sidi sports shoes:
- For 100% of the company – which in 2021 recorded a turnover of almost 38 million euros and an EBITDA of around 7 million – the Pesenti family holding company will pay 66 million, in addition to the net
- For Italmobiliare, this new acquisition is a further step within our strategy of enhancing and strengthening successful Italian brands to be accompanied also in global development .
- Size of the text Italmobiliare takes over Sidi Sport, the historic footwear brand for cycling and motorcycling founded in 1960 by Dino Signori in Maser, in the province of Treviso.
- With this new transaction, Italmobiliare expands its presence in the sports and outdoor market, in a sector characterized by a high growth rate and with further development potential , declared Carlo Pesenti, Italmobiliare CEO.
- The decision to invest in Sidi, he adds, is supported by the value of an appreciated and winning brand, by the production efficiency and by the potential for the future of the company.
- @sidi The execution of the contract, explains a note, is subject to the completion of a corporate reorganization which involves the spin-off of some properties.