Sumary of J.W. Anderson partners for the third time with the Tom of Finland Foundation:
- A legacy that Tom of Finland The Los Angeles-based Foundation took it upon itself to protect and carry on, developing a license for products including sex toys, lubricants, bedding, stationery, figurines, jewelry, candles and perfume.
- JW Anderson and the Tom of Finland Foundation partner to create their third capsule collection – DR Inspired by the drawings in the series The Saddle Thief published in 1958, the first capsule collection included a felt bag, a visor and a keychain in penis shape.
- Anderson announces a new capsule collection, the third of its kind, offering a selection of tank tops, sweatshirts and tank tops featuring the sketches and drawings of Tom of Finland’s work.
- Last May, it was Diesel and his artistic director, Glenn Martens, who fell in love with Tom and launched the Pride 2022 collection that includes jeans, t-shirts, sweatshirts and underwear with the heroes of Tom of Finland.
- Third collaboration of JW Anderson and Tom of Finland Foundation – DR Considered one of the most influential illustrators of gay and queer culture, Touko Valio Laaksonen, known as Tom of Finland, disappeared in the early 90s.
- Anderson, founded by Jonathan Anderson, has just released its third capsule collection in collaboration with homoerotic license Tom of Finland.