Sumary of Josef Seibel opens the first flagship store in Trier:
- The shoes are displayed on shelves along the walls according to their special characteristics.
- The topics are presented in words and pictures on the left and right of the walls in the entrance area – when entering the store, customers learn details about the history and know-how of the 136-year-old family business, including the path from leather to the finished, hand-sewn shoe and sustainable future concepts.
- With the new store, our rebranding has reached a new dimension.
- The store in a prime location at Simeonstraße 44, just 200 meters from Porta Nigra, has 230 square meters of retail space.
- The entrance area leads into a meter-high hall: At the end of the room, the ceiling was opened up over all four floors.
- Various trend themes are generously and stylishly presented on square product displays.
- – JOSEF SEIBEL In addition to the core brand, the range also includes Westland by Jsoef Seibel as well as shoes and accessories from licensee Gerry Weber.