Sumary of Kate Middleton in public after the queen’s funeral: she still wears black with a recycled coat:
- He inherited the title from his father, the new ruler with the name of King Charles III.
- But nothing would have been possible without the invaluable work of staff and volunteers, who served from the beginning to the end of the ceremony.
- From the news of the queen’s death onwards, she has always worn this color in public: she was in total black both at the funeral home (with the brooch inherited from the sovereign) and at the funeral (with Elizabeth II’s favorite pearl jewels).
- William and Kate made a special trip to Windsor Guildhall to meet the volunteers and operational staff who served at Queen Elizabeth II’s funeral.
- The news on the bad weather in the Marche 22 September 2022 The princess and the prince of Wales made their first official couple outing, since the queen’s funeral.
- The first outing of the princes of Wales Consistent with the royal dress code guidelines in case of mourning, Kate has kept the black attire for this official engagement as well.
- Alluvione Marche, Mattia’s shoes are those found in the car: searches continue This time the choice fell on one of his beloved coats: an elegant medium-length model without a collar by Dolce & Gabbana, decorated with a double row of golden buttons.