Sumary of King Charles III, he is the heir of Queen Elizabeth’s jewels:
- A heritage that to call inestimable seems almost an understatement and that was inherited by Carlo with the death of his mother.
- Tiaras, brooches, earrings, bracelets and necklaces given to the long-lived monarch for special occasions such as the wedding with Prince Philip, the births of his children, the coronation and the numerous state visits to which are added the anniversaries and gifts from the associations and entities he chaired.
- A rule introduced in 1993 exempts the sovereign from paying the inheritance tax on what he inherits, which is quite high in the United Kingdom among other things, but does not exempt the other heirs from the tax cleaver The new king, therefore, has to administer also the jewels from the mother’s collection made even more precious by the death in 1953 of Queen Mary, grandmother of Elizabeth and her mother, the Queen Mother, who died in 2002.
- Together with the fate of the corgi, after the death of Queen Elizabeth this is one of the most frequently asked questions on social networks.
- This content can also be viewed on the site it originates from.