Sumary of Klarna Virtual Shopping seek to recreate the physical experience online:
- If retailers offer what consumers are looking for, they are more likely to buy.
- Klarna, a specialist in BNPL (buy now, pay later), has launched Virtual Shopping to connect digital shoppers with experts in physical stores, through videos and live messages, to offer a highly personalized digital experience that helps consumers shop online with confidence.
- According to Klarna, shoppers are up to 21 times more likely to make a purchase after speaking with an e-store expert, compared to those without help.
- Thanks to the new Klarna Store App, merchants can share photos and videos of items and do live product demonstrations from the store, from home or even from ghost stores.
- According to Klarna, consumers seek the same level of support when shopping online as they do in store, and 80% believe retailers should invest in new technology.
- Shoppers prefer physical shopping for the social interaction and customer service they get, so the more digital shopping recreates that real experience, the better.
- Many of them also think that offering more personalized services (32%) and product recommendations (39%) has to be a priority for retailers.