Sumary of Lady Diana and Queen Elizabeth II, from rivals to allies: the story of a controversial relationship:
- Legend has it that there was no bad blood between them, so much so that, at least according to the indiscretions of the tabloids, disagreements and tensions were on the agenda when they both lived at court.
- Activate the notifications to receive updates on The death of Queen Elizabeth II ACTIVATE THE UPDATES Relations between daughter-in-law and mother-in-law are hardly easy, in most cases the mothers of the husbands are over protective and tend not to look favorably on their companions .
- For her part, the monarch considered Charles’s wife too fragile for the role she should have filled in the country.
- Elizabeth II, the princess’s lifeline From that moment on, the two royals became unlikely allies , just think of the fact that the princess often asked sudden audiences with the sovereign after having been certain that her marriage was a bit too crowded .
- The death of Queen Elizabeth II 9 September 2022 Legend has it that Lady Diana and Queen Elizabeth II were bitter enemies but the truth is a little different.
- Although their relationship was not easy at first, over time the two became unlikely allies.
- The royal biographer Andrew Morton, however, would have clarified the matter, explaining step by step how the relationship would have evolved.