Sumary of Let’s dance: the best summer partywear labels to know now:
- Romani RomaniIf you’re a dancefloor dressing maximalist look no further than new Dubai brand Romani’s feathered satin minis and diamante heart bras, which are a one-way ticket to the VIP area.
- David Koma David KomaSince launching his brand in 2009, London-based designer David Koma has become synonymous with body contouring silhouettes and embellishments in all forms.
- Essential Antwerp Essentiel AntwerpFor popping colours, floral prints and exaggerated silhouettes, Belgian fashion label Essential Antwerp is well worth a gander.
- Founded by husband-and-wife team Inge Onsea and Esfan Eghtessadi in 1999, the brand has a flagship store in Sloane Square that’s brimming with rhinestone-encrusted jeans, great shirts and riotous colour.
- Filiarmi FillarmiMarch 2020 was not the easiest month in which to start an occasionwear label, but Turkish cocktail-meets-eveningwear brand Filiarmi is sufficiently timeless and well-constructed to have weathered the storm.