Sumary of LFW: The strength of fragility for Nensi Dojaka:
- On the other hand, it has not been long since her first show and her identity, although very precise, needs to be reaffirmed again and again.
- Graduated from Central Saint Martins and winner of the LVMH prize in 2021, the Albanian designer boasts a unique path.
- A moment from the Nensi Dojaka show The experts become early birds for Nensi Dojaka.
- After having founded her brand in 2017, for more than a year now everyone has wanted her dresses as impalpable of transparencies held together by laces as thin as filaments.
- Celebrities, including Zendaya and Beyoncé, go into raptures, fast fashion copies it and it happens that the general public Che Nensi Dojaka is «a thing», not only in the London that she has adopted, confirms the catwalk.
- And at 10 in the morning, on the busiest day of fashion week, they arrive near Kings Cross, in the Victorian depot for the repair of trams transformed today into a photographic studio.
- In the middle, among a rose of supermodels, Dojaka delves into her codes.