Sumary of Linda Evangelista is back on the catwalk: she is the diva of New York Fashion Week:
- Linda Evangelista returns to the catwalk after 15 years At the Fendi show there was no lack of famous guests, from Kim Kardashian to Valentina Ferragni, up to Sarah Jessica Parker, who at the time of Sex and the City had made her Fendi Baguette a real and just marco
- 10 September 2022 Fendi opened New York Fashion Week with an exclusive show that celebrated the 25th anniversary of the iconic Baguette bag.
- The real star of the show was however Linda Evangelista, one of the iconic models of the 90s, who returned to the catwalk after 15 years for this exclusive event.
- The month dedicated to fashion has officially started: last night the New York Fashion Week dedicated to Spring-Summer 2023 began and in the coming days there will be many Maisons that will present their exclusive collections.
- To have attracted the attention of the public, however, it was above all Linda Evangelista, back to tread the front row after decades.
- On the catwalk she transformed into a real blue fairy with a maxi light blue cloak, a model with a train
- Opening the dance was Fendi, which transferred its show from Milan to the Big Apple on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the iconic Baguette bag.