Sumary of Loewe’s sales in Spain grew by 34% in 2021, but without exceeding those prior to the pandemic:
- Loewe increased its sales in Spain in 2021 by 34% year-on-year to 41.1 million euros.
- In parallel, the brand’s store on Paseo de Gracia in Barcelona remained closed throughout the 2021 financial year (it reopened last April), as did the one on Gran Vía in Madrid (whose activity is currently paralyzed due to renovation of the space).
- Casa Loewe store in Barcelona – Loewe In the last fiscal year, the Loewe Hermanos company, which includes the activity of the brand in Spain, recorded a profit of 779,000 euros, in contrast to the losses of 641,000 euros in 2020, as As published by the economic newspaper Thus, in 2021 Loewe’s activity in Spain was affected by various factors.
- As far as points of sale are concerned, the brand closed the year with a total of 14 commercial spaces (four of them, in El Corte Inglés; one, in Portugal), to which is added its pop-up store in Ibiza.
- Looking ahead to this 2022, the progressive return of tourists to the Spanish streets invites optimism.