Sumary of Longchamp: new concept for the Milan and Venice boutiques:
- Just like in an apartment, every detail of the boutique reflects the codes and values of the maison.
- Longchamp Boutique Milan The Longchamp stores, present all over the world, are characterized by a design reminiscent of a classic In the area dedicated to welcoming customers there is a high desk that recalls an authentic laboratory table, where the pieces are displayed key of the season thanks to a system of shelves inspired by a bookcase.
- Boutique Longchamp Venice The Le Pliage line has a dedicated space inside the boutiques: a wall enlivened by vertical pop color bands, behind which the bags are neatly arranged in niches according to color and size.
- Text size The French luxury brand has implemented a restyling plan for its Italian boutiques, starting with the one in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, in Milan and in Calle Larga XXII Marzo, in Venice.
- In this new design concept, the presence in each boutique of at least one item from the Longchamp archives is fundamental.
- The new leather goods and new accessories are combined with prints, books and decorative objects that evoke the themes and colors of each collection, thus changing every season.The heart of the apartment is the living room, with the typical Haussmann stucco, the furniture from vintage taste, cozy rugs and cozy chairs.