Sumary of L’Oréal: Emmanuel Goulin becomes president and CEO of the Italian subsidiary:
- Over the years, he has taken on new responsibilities, serving from 2012 to 2016 as General Manager of Perfumes in the luxury division of LOréal in France.
- In 2016, he assumed the role of Managing Director of Travel Retail for the Asia Pacific region.
- LOréal Italia has announced the appointment of Emmanuel Goulin as President and CEO.
- He replaces François-Xavier Fenart, who ruled the Italian market since 2017 and is leaving the cosmetics group he joined in the late 1980s.
- Emmanuel Goulin – LOréal Italy Emmanuel Goulin was managing director of the luxury division from LOréal in Italy since September 2021.