Sumary of Loro Piana announces the winners of the Knit Design Award:
- The contest is dedicated to talented students who make their own creative interpretation of the yarns and represent the excellence of the house.
- Loro Piana Prestigious design schools participate in the contest and the theme of the 2022 edition was rediscovery.
- Loro Piana has announced the winners of the sixth edition of its international Knit Design Award competition.
- The winners were the students Po-Chieh Chiu and Shanon Poupard, from the French Institute of Fashion in Paris.
- Students from North Carolina State University, Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh, the Polytechnic
- In addition to the award, the students obtain a work contract with the company (the first time in the award’s history that it has been offered) and will have the opportunity to create the finished garment in the firm’s knitting workshop.