Sumary of Louis Vuitton cruise show lights up California:
- Louis Vuitton Cruise Collection 2023 – DR At sunset, the first silhouettes of the collection appeared in front of 700 guests, including the muses of the house, led by Léa Seydoux, to the throbbing Sparks song The Number One Song in Heaven in focus.
- On May 15, in San Diego, he unveiled his 2023 Cruise Collection in front of the monumental and brutalist backdrop of the prestigious Salk Institute research center.
- They wore broad-shouldered tops with futuristic prints and a Mad Max touch, skateboards under their arms, and seemed straight out of the California desert.
- In shades of blue and bright green, belted urban Amazons paraded, reminiscent of Princess Leia’s warrior wardrobe.
- Nomadic and flowing looks, long hooded dresses, volcanic and shiny fabrics with metallic prints reflecting the soft light of the Californian evening sun.
- Louis Vuitton Cruise Collection 2023 – DR Bronze trench coats and glitter boots lined up slowly and in the colors of the sunset.
- The prints reflected the architectural lines of the Salk Institute, lit ablaze with the last rays of the sun.