Sumary of Louis Vuitton Cruise show shines in California:
- The Louis Vuitton 2023 Cruise Collection – DR At sunset, before an audience of 700 guests, including all the Louis Vuitton muses, starting with Léa Seydoux, and to the vibrant music of Sparks, with The Number One Song In Heaven, the first silhouettes of the collection appeared.
- Seven years after the incredible 2016 Cruise show held in Palm Springs at John Lautner’s villa, Louis Vuitton’s artistic director chose San Diego and the monumental and brutalist setting of the Salk Institute, a world-renowned research institute, to present his 2023 Cruise Collection.
- Of the architectural lines of the Salk Institute bathed in a fiery palette.
- Colorful leather jackets and double belted skirts were matched by metallic and gold boots.
- Little by little, the cruise clothing sublimated the last rays of the sun around bronze trench coats and suits with shiny boots.
- Skateboards in hand, the models looked like they came straight out of the Californian deserts, with a Mad-Max twist, metallic, sleek and edgy at the same time.
- In a palette of fluorescent blues and greens, some belted urban Amazons, wide-shouldered tops and futuristic prints continued the show.