Sumary of Louis Vuitton’s limited-time newsstand debuts in Arles, France and Capri, Italy:
- In early July, the project’s second stop in France came to the southern city of Arles, where Louis Vuitton transformed the local wine bar Le Buste et L’Oreille into a temporary bookstore.
- Louis Vuitton has brought it back to life with chic city guides, fashion and travel books, offering islanders and visitors a very special reading experience.
- In addition to the “Fashion Eye”, “Travel Book” and “City Guide” series of books, the temporary book house also includes the “Arles City Guide” specially launched by Louis Vuitton to pay tribute to the Arles International Photography Festival being held locally.
- The third stop in Italy was the Naples resort of Capri.
- Over the summer from July 8th to September 4th, librairie éphémère will open a limited-time kiosk at the foot of the enamel bell tower in Capri’s Piazzetta square, where a kiosk used to be closed after more than 90 years of operation.