Sumary of Luxury: because fashion is accelerating in catering:
- Christian Dior, who already manages bars and restaurants in Saint-Tropez, Tokyo, Seoul and Miami, got it right with the ambitious renovation project of his historic Parisian address at 30 avenue Montaigne, where he inaugurated the haute couture restaurant.
- Not to mention the advertising conveyed on social networks by the photos of pretty dishes presented in a natural way in the plates of the brand duly signed …
- Prada has also entered this sector, through its Marchesi brand, as has LVMH with Cova coffees.
- Café Vitti di Roma – DR So, for a few weeks the s have multiplied.
- In 2015, Burberry opened its own Thomas Café in London.
- Active with a location in Osaka, Japan, and two cafes (also open in Osaka and Seoul, South Korea), Louis Vuitton is no exception.
- This diversification also allows brands to enrich their offer and strengthen their image and positioning in the lifestyle.