Sumary of LVMH appoints a 3D ambassador:
- The virtual muse of LVMH has feminine attire and is naturally rather pretty.
- Called Livi, an acronym for Lvmh Innovation Virtual Insider, this character modeled in 3D by Altava, a start-up finalist for the LVMH Innovation Award 2021, will be the new face of the group on all innovation issues.
- They are competing in six categories: 3DVirtual Product Experience & Metaverse, Employee Experience & CSR, Media & Brand Awareness, Omnichannel & Retail, Operations & Manufacturing Excellence and Sustainability.
- The ceremony will take place on June 16 and will be co-hosted by Livi, who will invite experts to her virtual apartment to share their vision on the future of luxury, the company said in a press release.
- For the occasion, the tech avatar of the empire of Bernard Arnault, who had however recently declared his skepticism with regard to virtual realities, revealed the finalists of the 6th edition of the LVMH Innovation Award.
- In total, 21 start-ups, 48% of which are led by women, were selected out of 950 to join the LVMH Lab during the Viva Technology meeting, which will be held from June 15 to 18.
- Livi, the 3D muse of the luxury giant – LVMH Rigorously dressed by the houses of LVMH, Livi has just made her debut on social networks.