Sumary of LVMH presents its 3D ambassador:
- In total, 21 startups, 48% led by women, were selected from 950 to integrate the LVMH Lab during the Viva Tecnologia meeting, which will be held from June 15th to 18th.
- In addition, a special award will be given to a start-up for its work related to data and artificial intelligence.
- LVMH’s virtual muse has feminine elegance and is very pretty.
- They compete in six categories: 3DVirtual Product Experience & Metaverse, Employee Experience & CSR, Media & Brand Awareness, Omnichannel & Retail, Operations & Manufacturing Excellence and Sustainability.
- Livi, the luxury group’s 3D ambassador – LVMH Strictly dressed by LVMH brands, Livi has just made her social media debut.
- Named Livi, acronym for Lvmh Innovation Virtual Insider, this character modeled in 3D by Altava, a start-up finalist for the LVMH Innovation Award 2021, will be the new face of the group in everything related to innovation.
- Bernard Arnault’s empire, who had recently declared his skepticism towards virtual realities, revealed the finalists for the 6th edition of the LVMH Innovation Award.