Sumary of Made in Italy: 10 independent brands to discover in Rome:
- Ten different realities that manage to combine craftsmanship and contemporary design, sinking their roots in a tradition – all Italian – that has been handed down for generations, but with an eye to the future.
- These are the characteristics shared by the small independent brands based in Rome that we have selected.
- To benefit is the quality of the product – whether it is clothing, leather goods, jewelry – but also the environment.
- But not only about haute couture, because the Eternal City is also a source of inspiration for bags, shoes and bijoux, such as those of Voodoo Jewels, created to order by Roman goldsmith masters, and those of Eighites inspiration from Acchitto, also loved by stars like Adele and Miley Cirus.
- In fact, supporting the work of artisans, master goldsmiths, small local businesses, means cheering on Made in Italy excellence, slow fashion, the product destined to last over time and with a limited environmental impact.