Sumary of Madewell launches dedicated denim resale platform:
- Published Jul 21, 2021 Reading time 2 minutes Download Print Text size aA+ aA- Published Jul 21, 2021 J.
- Crew Group-owned denim brand Madewell announced on Tuesday that it is expanding its existing partnership with secondhand specialist ThredUp through the launch of its own dedicated resale platform, Madewell Forever.
- Madewell forever will be stocked via ThredUp and with pieces collected at Madewell stores – Instagram: @madewell Powered by ThredUp’s Resale-as-a-Service (RaaS) tech and logistics program, Madewell Forever is the first 360 resale platform to be launched through this channel.
- The two companies collaborated closely in order to create the denim-focused white-label resale channel, which includes a digital shop.
- The platform, which will allow Madewell fans to both empty out their own closets and shop for second-hand denim pieces, launches with more than 3,000 pre-owned women’s jeans.