Sumary of Madewell teams up with ThredUp for second-hand denim platform:
- US denim brand Madewell has launched a new second-hand fashion platform with the help of resale giant ThredUp.
- The new platform, called ‘Madewell Forever’, harnesses ThredUp’s resale-as-a-service (RaaS) to give preloved women’s jeans a new lease of life.
- Collected items are sent to ThredUp to sort and determine what can be re-sold, either through its own platform or – if it is women’s Madewell denim – via select Madewell’s stores and the new ‘Madewell Forever’ site.
- Crew Group, is the latest in a long list of big-name fashion brands and retailers to announce tie-ups with ThredUp as they look to explore the fast-growing resale space.
- Over the past two years, San Francisco-based ThredUp has secured partnerships with the likes of Vera Bradley, Abercrombie &