Sumary of Madrid Bridal Fashion Week returns in digital format on 27 and 28 July:
- Madrid Bridal Fashion Week, directed by Alejandra Narváez Yuste, focuses its activity on the visibility and promotion of bridal, party, ceremony and haute couture fashion brands and held its first edition in 2014.
- Design by Merve Alkan, one of the brands participating in the eighth edition of Madrid Bridal Fashion Week – Merve Alkan The event will feature the participation of a dozen brands: Merve Alkan, Cecilia Pangaro Milani, Mario Maciel, Norma Villanueva, Lidia Minota, Zulma Cufré , De Ciafardinis, Mónica Martelli, Emilia Isgró and Sylvie Burstin, directed by designers Emilce Vernieri and Valeria Hillebrand.
- The companies will show their collections in fashion films that will be broadcast on the specialized channel FF Channel.
- Madrid Bridal Fashion Week underlines: Currently, and due to the winds of change we are experiencing, we are not and will not be the only platform to bet on the new digital modality, which continues to be a great option to promote and make known the current collections and future of fashion brands.
- The bridal fashion show event Madrid Bridal Fashion Week announces the dates of its eighth edition: it will take place on the 27th and 28th of July and, for the second consecutive year, virtually.