Sumary of Madridjoya expands its space to two pavilions and goes back to the figures of 2005:
- Of attention paid to the new autumn-winter season, especially oriented to the Christmas and Epiphany campaigns, the fair will offer the latest collections from more than 200 companies and brands from 13 countries, Ifema Madrid reported in a statement.
- In addition, it will coincide with MBFWMadrid, the great Spanish fashion catwalk in Hall 14.1.
- Madridjoya will present its largest and most complete edition between September 15 and 18 with the full occupation of pavilions 1 and 6 of the Ifema Madrid Fairgrounds, thus going back to figures from 2005 when the fair was at its peak.
- The celebration of Madridjoya will coincide with the Intergift fairs, between the 14th and the 18th; Bisutex, between 15 and 18; and Momad, between September 16 and 18.
- The show will once again have the Minis stand area, an alternative for participation support adjusted to the needs of small workshops and emerging companies.