Sumary of Mango invests 100 million euros in his American dream:
- 1920s-style Grande Dame building has been the headquarters of many iconic companies, including Columbia Pictures, NBC and Coca-Cola.
- A setting of the flagship – Mango And now he has decided to dream big.
- In the long term, the brand also identifies great potential in India, where it is present with its local partner, Myntra.
- The store occupies an area of 2,100 square meters, at number 711 of the New York artery, previously occupied by Ralph Lauren.
- Last year he opened four boutiques in Menlo Park and American Dream in New Jersey, Roosevelt Field in New York and Dadeland in Miami.
- For the North American market, the brand entered into an agreement with Macy in 2019, in order to increase its online growth.
- Is the development of the brand’s presence in New York, both in Manhattan and in the surrounding area.