Sumary of Marc O’Polo satisfied with Gallery appearance at Pitti Uomo:
- Marc O’Polo draws a positive conclusion from the appearance at the Pitti Uomo in Florence, which has just come to an end.
- According to Stephanskirchen, the mood and feedback were consistently positive despite the noticeable pandemic situation.
- Studio Aisslinger was responsible for the design of the booth at the Pitti Uomo.
- – MARC O’POLO Accordingly, the label recorded many national and international buyers and a correspondingly high frequency at the imposing exhibition stand penned by designer Werner Aisslinger and his Berlin team.
- Studio Aisslinger staged the 250 square meter stand with futuristic elements.
- Key pieces made from recycled wool by Manteco, high-fashion statement knits made from responsible wool and the cooperation with the tech accessories label Native Union.