Sumary of Margot Robbie on the red carpet with the cape: the black look is a tribute to Queen Elizabeth II:
- She relied on Maison Celine, which designed a long cut-out dress for her, a model with a wide skirt with a front slit, very thin straps and a series of revealing cuts on the décolleté and belly.
- Starting next July she will be in all cinemas as Barbie alongside Ryan Gosling, the actor chosen to play Ken in the film inspired by the most famous doll in the world.
- Why the Amsterdam actors wore black at the premiere Last night was very important for Margot Robbie: there was the European premiere of her new film Amsterdam, it was staged at the Odeon Luxe in London.
- September 22, 2022 Margot Robbie presented her new film, it’s called Amsterdam and it premiered in London last night.
- The actors of Amsterdam in total black at the London premiere Who signed Margot Robbie’s total black look Margot Robbie at the premiere wore black as a sign of mourning but she did not give up on glamor for this.
- Although some businesses were required to stop for 12 days after the sovereign’s disappearance, the entertainment world continued to work at full speed and that is why the Amsterdam actors found an alternative way to respect the moment difficult that the host country is going through.
- On the red carpet Margot gave her best in terms of style and did not forget to pay homage to Queen Elizabeth II.