Sumary of Meghan Markle at the funeral of Elizabeth II without a veil (but with the queen’s pearls):
- Perhaps a way to veil her face and hide from the gaze of the paparazzi.
- Every detail of the royal family ‘s clothing for the funeral was planned and studied well in advance.
- Activate notifications to receive updates on The death of Queen Elizabeth II ACTIVATE UPDATES The state funeral of Queen Elizabeth II has begun at Westminster Abbey: in the place where she was crowned she now solemnly bids her goodbye.
- In fact, pearls, in addition to being considered mourning jewels, were Elizabeth II’s favorite jewels.
- The Duchess of Sussex looked flawless and understated with a bun and wide-brimmed hat.
- Meghan Markle chose a black cape with wide sleeves, without a collar, long just below the knee.
- Jewels reduced to a minimum, as required by the sobriety of the occasion: Meghan Markle wore earrings with pearls and diamonds as the last tribute to the sovereign.