Sumary of Michael Kors: We are all living ideas:
- This article is published in Vanity Fair number 38 on newsstands until 120 September 2022 Michael Kors’ dreams are not desires.
- Do you remember after 9/11 when everyone said New York was over?
- “Growing up with women who have never been afraid to say what they think has taught me everything.
- Capri, infernal heat, a view of the stacks and a weekend at the end of July «when I feel like I’m in the Hamptons, there are really too many Americans», jokes Michael Kors.
- “New York today is a boxer on the ground who is watching the referee’s time trying to figure out when and how to get up.
- Designer, celebrity and part of Capri Holdings (a luxury multinational that owns and controls the brand that bears his name plus Versace and Jimmy Choo), he confesses that he has been coming to the island for more than forty years.