Sumary of Milan Fashion Week Spring-Summer 2023 is coming: all the fashion shows and events:
- Although the events will take place mostly live, with only 26 September dedicated to the digital fashion shows of the emerging, Camera Moda also focuses on the web: the Milan Fashion Week shows in September 2022 will in fact be broadcast online on the official platform.
- An edition driven by the encouraging numbers of fashion: despite the energy crisis, the turnover of Italian fashion increased by + 25% in the first half of 2022, “the highest growth in the sector in the last 20 years” – he underlined during the Capasa press conference.
- Giuseppe Sala, the fashion week organized with the support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation and the ICE-Agency focuses on the issues of inclusiveness and sustainability.
- Milan Fashion Week SS2023, the 6-day calendar for 210 total appointments, including 68 fashion shows (61 physical and 7 digital), 104 presentations, 7 presentations by appointment and 30 events.
- And if the upper floors do their part, the brands are also taking action to broaden the spectrum: through an online registration process, starting from 1 September, by accessing the Diesel website and registering, the fastest will have the opportunity to participate in the fashion show.
- Milan Fashion Week September 2022, the iO Women’s calendar Spring Summer 2023 fashion shows Eyes on the Spring-Summer 2023 fashion shows of the Milan Fashion Week 2022 in September: the previews, the calendar, how to see them online and participate by Martina D Amelio The next edition of Milan Fashion Week is upon us.
- The new names at the debut It will earn for the first time the Bally catwalk.