Sumary of MMD: Etro renaissance:
- Under the vaults of a warehouse not far from Linate, a geometry of lozenges designs a colorful set.
- There is the brand’s expertise in hand-dyed multicolor cashmere, in denim brocades, in degradé stripes on cotton shirts.
- «Accessories are part of my life, and they couldn’t be missing.
- De Vincenzo backstage, the first exponent outside the family of the founders (in full force in the front row) to design for the maison, recently E in the front row appear Silvia Venturini, Pietro Beccari, CEO of Dior and before Fendi, and the current one to Serge Brunschwig (for the De Vincenzo brand he continues to work on accessories, ed).
- Flowers, birds and exotic fruits enliven the fabrics like a graft on a catwalk transformed into a psychedelic pattern The dresses become tapestry, worn with mini earring.
- And it does not seem a coincidence that among the guests there is a stylist with character like Alessandro Dell’Acqua.
- “There is a lot of my story and I am happy that the collection starts and ends with the heritage of Etro and at the center there is a bit of me”, he says modestly.