Sumary of Models Gigi Hadid, Imaan Hamman front new Moschino campaign:
- DUBAI: Italian luxury fashion house Moschino unveiled this week the first look into its spring/summer 2022 campaign featuring part-Arab supermodels Gigi Hadid and Imaan Hammam.
- Photographed by US fashion lensman Steven Meisel and styled by French stylist Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele, the US-Palestinian-Dutch and the Dutch-Moroccan-Egyptian stars posed in a series of pictures on the brand’s Instagram page in pastel-colored outfits.
- In one shot, Hadid wore a matching set featuring a plaid jacket, a crop top and a mini skirt.
- The campaign also featured French-Japanese model Mika Schneider, who posed in a pink skirt suit with a heart-shaped bag and pink accessories, and US star Abby Champion, who wore an animal-printed suit.
- Hadid and Hammam shared the images with their followers on Instagram and took the opportunity to thank the team they worked with.