Sumary of Moose Knuckles announces Victor Luis as investor and executive chairman:
- With Luis’ guidance, the luxury Canadian brand is looking to broaden and accelerate its expansion, with a particular focus on China..
- Currently, Moose Knuckles operates 11 brick-and-mortar stores, including three in China, and it shared plans to open an additional ten stores by the end of 2022..
- from Victor Luis Moose Knuckles is one of the fastest-growing luxury outerwear brands and has been quickly diversifying its growth across product categories and international markets, reporting significant double-digit year-on-year growth during the past five years..
- The brand has a strong foundation in North America and Europe and is now looking to bring its sleek aesthetics and craftsmanship to Asia, specifically China, the single largest geographic opportunity for luxury goods..
- Alongside its freestanding stores, Moose Knuckles also sells its outerwear and apparel in 30 countries through luxury retailers including Selfridges in the UK, Holt Renfrew in Canada, Saks Fifth Avenue in the US, Isetan in Japan and Lane Crawford in Hong Kong..
- As Cathay Capital and Moose Knuckles’ incredible founders look to significantly scale the company globally, we believe our partnership with Victor will propel Moose Knuckles further as a top modern luxury outerwear player.”…