Sumary of Moschino to show on official New York Fashion Week calendar:
- Download Print Text size aA+ aA- Moschino has revealed that it will be making its debut on the official New York Fashion Week schedule this September..
- The Milan-based luxury brand will show the Spring/Summer 2022 collection designed by its creative director, Jeremy Scott, on Thursday, September 9, at an as yet unspecified location in the American fashion capital..
- Moschino traditionally shows its womenswear collections in its hometown of Milan, during the city fashion week..
- However, in recent years it has chosen to host runways for its Resort collections in different locations around the world..
- Between 2016 and 2019, the brand Spring menswear collection and women Resort collection showed in Los Angeles, where Scott, who joined Moschino as creative director in 2013, is based…