Sumary of Mrunal Thakur oozes oomph at Toofan promos in black midi with waist cut outs:
- After gaining popularity on television with the popular soap opera, Kumkum Bhagya, actor Mrunal Thakur grabbed spotlight with Bollywood flicks Super 30, opposite Hrithik Roshan and Batla House, opposite John Abraham.
- Now gearing up for sports film Toofaan, opposite Farhan Akhtar, Mrunal is making heads turn at the promotions with her recent sartorial appearance in Prabal Gurung’s black midi dress with waist cut outs to accentuate her curves and we are loving her classic, vintage vibe.
- Taking to her social media handle, Mrunal flooded the Internet with a slew of her gorgeous pictures as she put her fashion feet forward and set fans on frenzy.
- To ooze oomph, the dress sported waist cut outs with embellishments that instantly raised the hotness quotient.
- Leaving her soft curls open in side-parted hairstyle, Mrunal completed her attire with a pair of silver heels from Oceedee India.