Sumary of Naomi Campbell steals Lanvin show at Paris Fashion Week:
- Gently structured garments, which were crisp but moved fluidly, made sure the collection began with a minimalist mood.
- (Photo by Vianney Le Caer/Invision/AP) Following that came the historic touches that are necessary for the heritage-conscious brand — the world’s oldest continuously running fashion house.
- (Photo by Vianney Le Caer/Invision/AP) Skintight black pants morphed into platform sneakers to evoke an 18th century legging, while the chunky footwear sported an arched sole in the spirit of old fashioned clogs.
- Corset silhouettes perfectly captured this season’s mania with the bikini-style, while crisp collars felt part Elizabethan ruff, part space age.
- As in its previous three seasons, the house executed a glitzy display featuring stars such as actress Helen Mirren and “Game of Thrones” actor Nikolaj Coster Waldau.