Sumary of Navratri Colours 2021: Keep it subtle and stylish in grey on Day 3:
- People are encouraged to wear grey on Day 3 of Navratri for the meaning behind the colour.
- According to Drikpanchang, “Grey colour represents balanced emotions and keeps the person down-to-earth.
- This colour is also appropriate for those who want to participate in Navratri celebrations and make a subtle style statement with this shade.
- (Source: Madhuri Dixit/Instagram) Classic and timeless, pair your OG grey silk saree like Madhuri does.
- Pair your grey ethnic wear with neon colours to make them truly shine.