Sumary of Navratri colours 2021: Step out in style with orange on Day 4 of celebrations:
- This year, welcome Goddess Durga looking your festive best in bright and colourful Indian wear.
- For the fourth day of festivities, the colour orange is worn, which symbolises joy and positivity.
- Orange has been traditionally considered to be one of the most popular colours to wear during Navratri.
- Check out these fun orange looks worn by your favourite Bollywood celebrities and be your fashionable best this Navratri.
- Alia Bhatt Alia styles her bright orange Organza saree effortlessly.