Sumary of Never out of stock – how does the business model work in uncertain times?:
- Timeless fashion items that can be sold at any time – the idea seems tempting for retailers and brands, especially during pandemic times.
- But in practice, fashion companies differ significantly in the way they offer never-out-of-stock items.
- In this series, three brands from different segments reveal more about their NOOS system and how it has worked during the pandemic.
- Starting with Cecil and Street One, two womenswear brands of the CBR Fashion Group, whose NOOS items are a permanent fixture of the business model.
- In contrast to the classic image of NOOS, CBR takes an unusually fast-moving approach to its labels’ never-out-of-stock system.