Sumary of New Touchwood shopping centre owner has big UK plans:
- Published Jul 22, 2021 Reading time 2 minutes Download Print Text size aA+ aA- Published Jul 22, 2021 New owner.
- Acquisition-hungry The Ardent Companies has completed the takeover of Touchwood shopping centre in Solihull, West Midlands, from Lendlease Retail Partnership, for an undisclosed sum.
- Touchwood shopping centre, SolihullExpect the US-based new owner to improve its appeal and shopping environment by “driving a raft of new initiatives… focused on attracting the latest retail and leisure concepts to the centre”.
- Meanwhile, the real estate investment firm also said it’s looking to add more centres to its fledgling UK portfolio.
- For now, Ardent’s big plans for the Touchwood centre include appointing Sovereign Centros as asset manager and Cushman &