Sumary of Nicole Kidman, unrecognizable thanks to the most surprising look in her history:
- The 55-year-old Oscar-winning actress wears an outfit that combines two of the most significant pieces from Diesel’s Fall-Winter 202223 collection, designed by Glenn Martens: a colorful top with an American neckline with Japanese prints and a mini skirt with a maxi logo with little E Nicole is even more chameleonic than we could imagine she was: a true transformer who has no fear of playing with her own style, even going so far as to distort it.
- This content can also be viewed on the site it originates from.
- How much, above all, for the unsettling and completely new look, at least for her.
- The photo is part of a series of images, taken by photographer Zhong Lin, celebrating pop culture from the pages of the third issue of the magazine, for which Kidman was (rightly) elected The Perfect Icon.
- And not so much – or not only – for the proudly tense darting biceps or for the risky cut of the red mane.
- Because we are used to seeing and admiring her wrapped in romantic and delicate dresses, embroidered and precious, like a contemporary princess, or at the most in couture creations at the limit of the conceptual (as on the most recent Balenciaga catwalk).