Sumary of NYFW: Chiara Boni’s floral wedding:
- A cheerful collection, characterized by colors ranging from soft shades of white, to sorbet colors up to touches of brighter turquoise, while floral prints intertwine with each other creating kaleidoscopic effects.
- Parterre attended this exceptional wedding, Paola Torrente, Carole Radziwill, Serena Kerrigan, Melissa Gorga, Sara Gore and Sydney Sadick.
- This is how Chiara Boni imagined the show for s-s 2023 that she brought back to the Big Apple, choosing the Spring studios gallery as the location.
- While the word “love” echoes in the room, pronounced by the persuasive voice of Anita Ekberg, the models parade wearing dresses that celebrate femininity.
- Between romantic flowers and sequin embroidery, the festive and elegant mood is enhanced by accessories, chic gloves and sophisticated hats.