Sumary of NYFW: Gabriela Hearst’s Golden Goddesses:
- It is precisely the clothes that give this vibration from the very first releases.
- It is with this gospel that the space chosen by Gabriela Hearst comes to life, who for her show called the Resistance national revival chorus to animate the catwalk.
- Who wear that world of knitwear that caresses but does not force.
- A vision that is enhanced by that casting that has no age or race, which ranges from models to friends, from activist Cecile Richards to author Roda Ahmed, to Spanish singer Leiva.
- Gold that creeps in and gives touches of light to the edges of a night suit, which becomes a 24-carat casting.
- That gold that suddenly bursts from the first look, which illuminates the black, which transforms a silhouette into the molded body of a goddess.
- Alongside well-known faces, such as those of Kirsty Hume and Carolyn Murphy.